Presentation materials for the Closing CeremonyUp one level
This folder contains files to be used in the presentation by Post 631 at the Closing Ceremonies in 2011. Here is the plan for the presentations: 1.Master of Ceremonies, Matt Sniff, outlines what the audience will see in the presentation and then introduces the three speakers 2. Elizabeth Perry gives an overview of the Post activities 3. Justin Meinecke demonstrates the circuit that they built and goes into more detail including showing the code that makes it work 4. Daniel Dunne talks about the robotics activities 5. Matt wraps things up. His choice on what to say :-)
- Post 631 in 2010-2011 Overview Slides
- The first presentation will be given by Elizabeth Perry. It will give an overview of the activities and events in Post 631.
- Presentation slides for the Robotics activities
- Daniel Dunne will give a presentation on the robotics activities in Post 631.
- Post photos and videos shown in demo area
- These are some slides that we can show on a laptop ( maybe with a bigger screen attached! ) in the demo area in the upper level of the cafeteria.
- Video of final race in line following contest
- The final two robots race their final race to determine the winner of the follow the line contest.
- Short video showing an Arduino circuit in action
- A series of LEDs are controlled by a potentiometer