Explorers Post 633 - Human Space FlightUp one level
This post will expose Explorers to various aspects of human, robotic and space exploration. This year through hands-on activities you will explore the technology required to send astronauts to Mars. Discover what is required to ensure astronaut health in space. Have fun and meet new friends as Participants will have fun meeting new friends, as you work together and embark on a mission to the red planet!
- Explorer Post 633 - 2009-2010
- A summary of items planned for the 2009-2010 school year
- Space Station Visability Page
- Use this link to calculate when the International Space Station will be visible from any location.
- Explorer Post 633 - 2008-2009
- A summary of items planned for the 2008-2009 year
- Explorer Post 633 - 2007-2008
- This folder contains materials that was done during the 2007-2008 school year. The goal for Post 633 was to go to the Moon.
- related links
- web sites with Exploration related materials